WAIT, !! before you think, "Oh NO not a poem :-( ",This poem was published in 1600 !! ! :-O Called "Pamphlet on palmistry , circa 1600 AD" A voice from the past !! One of the Few !!!.,
Thus he that nature rightly understands,
May from each line imprinted on his hand,
His future Fate and Fortune come to know,
And what path it is his feet shall go,
His secret inclinations he may see,
And to what vice he shall addicted be;
To th' End that when he looks into his hand
He may upon his guard the better stand;
And turn his wondering steps another way
When'er he finds he does from Virtue stray.
This poem was at the start of William Benhams"Classic 1900's Book "A practical treatise on the laws of Scientific Hand Reading" Im not usually a poetry lover but this poem touched me and has stayed with me since then ... Wow Im upto 100% on my new world , It Soon eats up when you get Fired up !! ... Hopefully it will be published.. Im working on new Videos to Publish on My How to World ... Look out for new videos;-
" How to take a good Hand Print " ,
"Couples Compatibility "
"The Minor lines" .
Hope to See You soon.. Jim
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades